Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updating in boredom

Ibu don't snap!!

I look messy lar~~

Xkesahla.. Put more Papa. More berries. :P

Mind me……

Weekends hav always been the days that I’ve been waiting for. Spending time with Papa n Iman, catching up with what we’d missed during weekdays. But not this time. Blog-wise, I do have several things to update but I just don’t feel like doing so. My mood swings several times this week which I don’t even know why. N this morning, Papa had left very early for his 1 week trip. 9 days to be exact. Well, I guess the swings are because of Papa’s long journey. We’ll get the chance to meet again only nx Sunday. Nx Sunday, ok! Not Sunday as in tomorrow. This morning Iman was very cranky. She super-screamed her lung out everytime I moved away from her. As if I want to leave her. Man, that was heart-breaking. She senses Papa’s departure even though she was in a deep-sleep when Papa left. My parents are in Padang rite now n will only be back by tomorrow. Suddenly, I felt everybody is soooo far away...

Me, I’m not in the mood to do anything. I just fulfilled the necessary checklist. My chores. The rest, just put them aside. I had to settle my bills today n ‘excellently’ the system deducted twice. Bijak!!! So, I had to call the bank n they’ll take 2 damn weeks to clear things up!! N ok, that was not in my checklist. Grr~~

Whatever it is, alhamdulillah my motherly affection is still in tact, n I don’t vent my anger to Iman. I really pity her every time she cries. We r facing the same situation, huh? But perhaps she doesn’t really have other channel to express it, so, she cries. Unlike me.

Nhow, just to meet the minimum criteria, I’m updating about our hours spent during our uni frenz wedding. Don’t get me wrong as the wedding was awesome. It was another uni gath but with a different crowd. I excitedly told Papa that I want to update my excitement meeting my uni frenz plus the bliss of the wedding n the princess-like bride but today, the boredom kills all my excitement. Sigh~~

N now, I’m trying my best not to share to the least. :)

What’s interesting about the wedding?
1. The food was very nice. I wish I took more. Huhuhu…
2. The groom (Cha) was very charming n the bride (Aja) was very-very beautiful. Iman amazingly looked at her n never let go.
3. I met my old IT frenz!!! I met Ju, Ayu, Baity, Masterq, Dayah, Ina, n few others. It had been a while since we last met. N of course, updates, updates n updates…
4. I saw my old colleagues from far, didn’t get the chance to say hi coz they were busy with the wedding.
5. Due to the boredom, this is all I can think of at the moment. Huhuhu…

As usual, our compulsary shot!!

Congrats Cha n Aja!! Welcome to the club....

Wohohoho… This entry really makes somebody misses Papa badly. Sobsobsob~~
Done

4 comments:

Ibu Emir said...

only wedding je kite dapat jumpe kawan-kawan lame..

E`n1x said...

huwa... u went for aja's wedding? sungguh bes! last minute invi, so couldn't make it.
btw, ur iman so cutey... looks like u =P

mamaniesh said...

wowie...iman dh pandai makan biskut cream crackers...hmm gud2..new growth update for makngah...sabar ye kak fasihah..1 week wont b too long if u keep urself bz...jap g abg balik laa...btw paksu kan ada...lol:)

im_an_ibu said...

ibu emir,

yup2. dulu i mmg xsuke gi wedding. br skang realize. huhuhu...

E'n1x,
kitorg attend side Cha sbb very near to our house. ur Dayana pon very cute. rase nak cubit2..

mamaniesh,
1 week is very longggggg indeed. hahahah...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin