Sunday, April 26, 2009

I’m back, Ibu, Papa!!!

After 4 days of fighting with the sickness in the ward, she had regained her energy. Alhamdulillah.

About to leave our 4-days suite. N off we go~~ Weee

On our way back to our home, sharing apple with Ibu

I was still on leave on the next day, just to closely monitor her recovery. Still weak upon the discharge, but she showed some improvement. She started to eat n play but kept to the minimum. She slept quite often than before but that’s ok. “I’m still in my recovering period, ibu”. As long she managed to smile n respond to our jokes, commands n conversation, I’m more than happy.


She can easily smile nowadays~

Later this weekend, she enjoyed eating which I’m really delighted to see such improvement. Played as usual - enjoyed reading – giving fast response when we have a chat. N she’s getting more jovial than before. Alhamdulillah.


Ibu, Papa, I’m back!! Lalala~~

4 comments:

JOELY said...

sweetnyer iman smile....:)

Mak Ngah said...

Alololololo....siap wt muka comey lg tu...Alhamdulillah iman dh sihat.

im_an_ibu said...

hehe... skang ni die sgt fotogedix!! dulu asyik refuse to take any photos. hahahah

mamaniesh said...

2nd pic: iman look so pale n skinny:(...
3rd pic: ayunye iman posing:D
4th one: isk lainnye muke iman with dat 'sepet' eyes..eheh:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin