Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

Woot woot...

Few hours to go. N I'm sitting @ home on my MC day. Weehuu... Unbearable morning sickness but I'm able to get my house clean!!. Yeay2!!... Emails keeps pouring in n thanx to the my BB that super efficient receiving all the emails. N I only reply those super-urgent emails. Sorry peeps. My head's spinning like a gasing now. Huhuhu...

Nway, let's recall. Quick 1. Papa was in Miri on our 1st anniversary. N he will be in KL for our 2nd anniversary. Great. Xpela, Iman, we'll celebrate only with the two of us, ya ;P

Am dedicating this vid & song for you, papa. :)

Happy 2nd Anniversary!! Luv u muchie3.. N I'm enjoying n cherishing our life to the fullest. May our life will be blessed with wonderful ups n downs n we shall bravely face every single challenge ahead. Wink2~~

P/S: Papa better be around nx yr, ok!?? If else, Iman n her sibling(s) will babab u. :P

5 comments:

Ibu Emir said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mommy Lyna said...

happy anniversary korang!
2 tahun kawen 2 anak ye

hehe.

Wafaa said...

happy anniversary!!

mama afnan said...

happy belated anniversary!! a very 'catchy' statement.."iman and her sibling(s)'...hmmm, hmmm:)

im_an_ibu said...

tenkiu2 ol'~~~

along, insyaAllah 2 thn 2 anak.

eeja,
keep on guessing. hahahah.....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin