Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tee hee~~

Lazy strikes whenever I took a long leave. The intention in pursuing my dreams becomes clearer n more determined. We were on our way home after a long balik kampong trip n Papa easily feels sleepy if Iman n I fall asleep. Well, there's a research saying that drivers fell asleep easily if all the passengers are asleep. So, I don’t blame Papa. Especially with LPT’s condition; no cars, too straight, too hot n all the too’s!!!

My head swung right n left n hurt my neck. N Papa, with his red eyes started to wake me up. ‘Ibu, jom sembang’. 2 signs showing that he was sleepy.

We scouted for topics. If we talk about UTP, it’s a hell cheery topic. But too much of it will get us bored, I guess. As if that’s the only thing that we enjoy. Hey, life is far beyond uni memories, peeps!!! Hehehe…

So, we talked about future. Our career plans. He shared his n I’ll follow his idea. The sooner the better!!! I’d shared about mine n Papa agreed. Nice, thanx hun~~ Can’t wait to move to a place nearer to our family. Can’t wait to stay in our own house n start decorating. Can’t wait to watch the kids grow gracefully. (As if Iman is not growing gracefully now. Huhuhu...) Can’t wait to pursue my dreams. Can’t wait to face the challenges. N the key word to succeed is DETERMINATION.

U can do it, bebeh. All the best!! :)

p/s: We went to waterfall, weddings, hospital, beach, relatives house to meet cousin's new born baby during the holidays but no piccas. Hahahaah… I’ve been very lazy to take out my camera lately. Is it because of my pregnancy or perhaps I’ve yet printed out any photos since our 1st honeymoon n it’s just weaken the process in having more digital photos. Perhaps I should get a film-based camera, just like the old days. Hahahaha…

another p/s: I asked my mom will she ever come to our place any sooner before we moved out? n she asked, 'Alham dah nak transfer ker? My simple answer, 'xla, saje berangan'. Hehe
It's nice to keep on dreaming. That makes me on the go!! Hehehe...

4 comments:

Mommy Lyna said...

Sounds so interesting! Mind to share? Hehe. btw my blog ada contest 4 baby gurl,c0me la! Jgn lepas due date lg huhu.

FdausAmad said...

Wahhh..ni alham punya ka cheah punya blog?,

im_an_ibu said...

along,
masih belum menjadi kenyataan. once come into reality, will share it ya.. insyaAllah.

bote,
ini belog kami. hehehe...

mama shazzy said...

bestnyer che ah!! hehehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin