Thursday, August 13, 2009

I’m trying very hard to keep my feet on the ground, at least one foot…

Sunday started with our normal routine. Iman, chirpy as usual, jumping on the bed, do some acrobatic stunt n rolling over, playing peekaboo n anything in the world. Get out from the room, switched on to PHDC for Pocoyo n Little Einstein. She just loves the songs, enjoying it with claps n her dance n always make me smile endlessly. Dropped Papa at his office, we sang n clapped in the car n later, sent her off to her nanny. Then, my turn to go to work.

Everything was normal except, hearing her nanny’s daughter coughing really bad n her voice really sounded like having a bad sore throat. I discussed with Papa via Skype, SMS or whatever means about this issue (while we were in the office), referring to health info from MOH but nothing much can be done. We just need to take care of our personal hygiene n pray for the best. It’s not that we are having any of the symptoms but being categorized in the high-risk group really makes us worry. Iman is very young n I’m preggy.

Later that evening, at her nanny, his son was lying around n coughing his lung out. N Iman was sleeping nearby. Scaryy~~~!!!! Then only I was informed that he’d been sick since last Thursday with on n off of high fever, cough n sore throat. They took him to see Dr few times but the Dr said nothing to worry. N that made me went to my 1st level worry.

Well, I showed my pity n her nanny added, her hubby also had been on high fever. There n then, it became my 2nd level worry!!! (Her nanny really talks a lot, u know!!)N later told me that her daughter also faced the same prob. Erk~~ I freaked out at once!!!

That disease had made me went blank n it continues for most of these days. Uncountable event n it became preys on my mind. I had to take leave the next day or perhaps till the end of the week.

I woke up blankly. I just can’t think for how long I’ll be taking leave, what about next week, what’s my plan n don’t bother to think of my leave balance n the pile of work that awaits me in the office.

But yesterday, we decided to send Iman to a nursery. Yes, she’ll show her true colours when she’s among strangers. But I just have to keep a straight face n our problem solved temporarily. For this week only, ok, as nx week will a full house for the nursery. N I can’t send Iman to her nanny. She was on high fever too when I called her yesterday. Huhuhuh…

Alhamdulillah, she was ok with all her new friends. But became cranky while at nite. I had to doze off at 2 am lastnite n just couldn’t figure out what went wrong with her. N today, both of us woke up with black eyes. Huhuhu…

P/S: owh, she fell down yesterday n left a mark on her cheek. Hohohoho!!!!!

2 comments:

JOELY said...

biasalah che ah..budak kalau p nursery..ramai kawan....kalau xtido afternoon tu...mmg mlm2 cranky...sbb diorg leteh...byk sgt aktivity kt nursery kot...

im_an_ibu said...

ic, sbb tu ek? tp skang die menangis everynight!!!! eventhough she sleeps a lot during daytime. hohoho... sampai kene pujuk2 die sampai die betul2 lena. it takes nearly an hour, sometimes!!! huhuhuhu...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin