Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dare to online shop??

Just like before when I was an online-pay-bill skeptic. I never trust the system n prefer queuing up in the bank or post office during lunch time until I married Papa. Sgtla kolot, don’t u think? Yerp, papa introduced me to paying bills online. N it has become my routine now n it’s sooooo convenient!!!!

But I’ve yet trying online shopping. I never online-shopping before. I've browsed some of the site though, n find the items on sale are simply alluring. But, still a bit skeptical with the whole system. Yeah, it is much cheaper than shopping complex but how would I know if the items on sale are original? N can I trust the delivery? What will happen if once u pay, u don’t get the items? N what if once u get it, u r not satisfy with it’s physical look? Hohooho…

Ok, call me kolot. Tp besela, there will always be a risk. Or risks!! Tp kalo shopping offline, bleh gi jln2, scout around, look-see-look-see.

Online sellers, don’t get angry with this entry ya… I’ll go ur site n will try grabbing some of the items. I’ll get out from this hedge-your-bets zone. N hey, who knows, I might be joining u guys to be an online seller!!! Tunjuk ajar ku sifu!!!

For a start, I’ll put ur link in my blog so that I can bloghop. Hehehe…

3 comments:

Wafaa said...

bila dah start online shopping, nanti addicted :)

kaseh.alphalipid said...

salam kenal...
yeah...mmg hi risk buat online shopping ni unless u really know her or tau bckground the shopper...so far i pernah buat online shopping twice n alhmdulillah fine:) jgn smpai addict sudah;)
btw..i read yr entry psl virus and how u and yr baby are both hi-risk people.let me suggest u to consume Alpha Lipid Colostrum..it has natural colostrum provide as an antibody for our body. Insyaallah i amalkan since last May, now tk worried even keluar outstation ke mana2.my lil Kaseh pulak since she's a bf baby...alhmdulillah breastmilk itself provide her antibody to prevent her frm virus.
try it...so far it does help pregnant mommy a lot! it also contain folic acid dan rata2 my frens who consume bgtau they get moreenergy and no more leg cramp.alhmdulillah:)
http://kaseh-alphalipid.blogspot.com

ezira

im_an_ibu said...

wafaa,

i dah start online shop!!!! bought 2 leggings for iman. sooo cute n cant resist. hahaha... nway, thanx for ur advice.

ezira,
thanx for the info...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin