Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My tummy's no dummy

Let's back to the biz after days of holidays + holidays mood (which happened before n after the holidays), shall we?...

Don't hav a clue how to update our Eid celebration coz, if I were to leave an Eid entry, it'll be hell lenghty!!! Soooo many things happened, soooo many piccas, sooooo many candid moments, sooo many gatherings with the feast of fooodieeeee.....

Perhaps I'll blog about it later, after getting some opinion from Papa. Yerp, I always turn to him whenever hav lotsa ideas to blurt it out but wordless at the same time...

Let’s talk about current issues. My pregnancy. This time around, it is totally the opposite. My baby kicks n moves 24/7 n I’m seldom feel hungry. I just love to eat but my tummy doesn’t allow me to. I always feel sooo full after few bites tp nak mkn lg!!!! Sometime feel very brittle but I can be like a fully-charged battery in a minute n do all the chores.

N lately I’ve been thinking about my situation when I’m in labour. Where will I be during that time, when will it be, who will take care of Iman, how long will I be in labour. My tummy aches every now n then n getting humongous-ly huge (to me~~) n hav 2 adapt to this uneasiness n that makes me eager to be in labour. Hohohoh…

N I guess for that reason, I had dreamt bout it last nite, twice in a nite. I dreamt that I’d safely delivered my baby. Fuhh… Then, I woke up n realized it was just a dream. N after dozing off again, I had the same dream. Wahahaa… Wish it really come true.
Later this morning, Papa fwded info about how to manage labour pain from BabyCentre. Is he coming now?

Na'ah... I'm still ruling the house, Ibu.
Adik isn't coming yet!!!

4 comments:

Em's Family said...

iman so cheerful, enjoying her last bite as the only child :)

im_an_ibu said...

n sgt manje too!!!!! suke sgt buat2 menangis dgn exaggeratenye if she doesnt get get what she wants... huhuhuhu...

im_an_ibu said...

n sgt manje too!!!!! suke sgt buat2 menangis dgn exaggeratenye if she doesnt get get what she wants... huhuhuhu...

im_a_papa said...

insyaAllah ibu will safely delivered our 2nd child nnt.. kite doa byk2 ye... Amin...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin