Sunday, October 11, 2009

Arini ari best saya. Esok mesti lg best....

I'm grinning now, can't u see???

Kenapa?....


Sbb my mood to finish up my manual is back!! N Mr Google has been such a great helper today. Tp pelik sbb all this while i've been searching nook n crannies about this n the response was very hopeless... huhhuhu... Oleh itu, saya akan bekerja keras today, until my head cracks... Eceh~~

Ouh, I can feel it cracking now...


N kenape esok mesti lg best?


Sbb Papa will be home!!!!!!! Yippie!!! Dgr citer ade Co*ch lg... Wink2... Tp kalo xde, pon xpe. As long as Papa has safely arrived~~~


Yesterday was tough. Iman was very cranky + naughty + d*gil + garang... She was cranky because she misses Papa, I guess. She was naughty sbb she is naughty now. Sgt active sampai xterkejar. Or perhaps, I'm getting heavier n can't run that fast. Huhuhuh... She is d*gil sbb she just want my attention kot. Sian die... N die garang sbb she slapped me kuat2 sbb xnak I dozz off... Waaaa, sakitnyeeeee.... Serious... N yesterday, my whole body was very uneasy. Rase mcm nak pitam, lembik n worry of high blood pressure. My head punched several times n Iman didnt allow me to rest!!!! Grrr~~~ Luckily today dah back to normal. It must be my preggy mood, kot...


So, I'm hoping today will turn tomorrow. Aci x? Tp kalo today is tomorrow pon, Papa still blum take off. SO, I'm hoping Papa will take off soon!!


P/S: Papa already in the airport, waiting to board. Cant wait, cant wait!!! We miss u, Papa~~

5 comments:

E`n1x said...

chomel! iman ke tu? lol. that angle makes her look soOoO sweet =D

im_an_ibu said...

sweet, kan? eceh, ibu die plak yg perasan... die dah ok utk berposing skang. hihihii...

lily, y i cant place any comment 2 ur blog ek? xaci~ xaci~~ ehehehe

E`n1x said...

can la. y kenot?
patutnye boleh je... lol

im_an_ibu said...

can2!!! berjaya sudah!!! yippie~~~

Mak Ngah said...

best la ye papa iman dh balik...hrni papa alya lak fly g bangkok pastu straight g turkmenistan...huhu!!x sabar nk tgk coachy!!wink2..c u on thursday insyaAllah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin