Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Me & Iman

Sorry shaz, lame menyepi…

It’s either I’m buzy, lazy or tied up with Iman… huhuhuhuh…

After the previous post, I was warded for 3 days due to SPD. Remembering the contraction was a nightmare. Rasenye real contraction pon was not that bad. Once reached PCMC, the contraction disappeared, totally. N CTG showed no contraction, at all. Hohohoh… sgtla frustrating ok. Huhuhuhu…

Once met up with Dr Seri, she concluded it’s SPD which prevents me from excessive walking, doing chores n even carry Iman. I really need to rest n have few sessions with the Physiotherapist. 3 days of admission requires me to place Iman with Opah n Atok. N me sleep with Iman-less, for the 1st time ever!!!! It was a hardest time for me n for her as well. Sgtla mogok sampai she refused to allow anything to pass her throat.

N outta the ward, I was given a longgggg MC until Eid n maybe will be continueud till I deliver. Sgtla xsyok, OK!! Me wanna go to work!!!! It will be much more better for me working rather than staying at home n not allowed to do anything. I had too much rest before, I guess, when I was warded the 1st time due to chest infection. At least, I can kill my time; get my life busy with the office work. Ya, saya seorang pekerja yg dedikasi… hahahaah… just cant imagine myself in this situation for most probably next 3 months until my confinement ends. Waaaaaa… sgtla lame n it may make me depressed!!! Huhuhuhu… Risau plak kalo depress during confinement nih. huhuhu… (kene ngaji byk2 n doa byk2 nih)

I guess I’ll never be SAHM or WAHM, huh???

Nhow, here I am @ my parents without Papa. N my daily routine is to take care of Iman. It’s not that I refused to take care of her but focusing on her for 24/7 n do nothing, except when she’s asleep is undesirable. Bad Ibu!! Well, if I want to do anything pon, xbleh nak lasak sgt sbb nanti sakit balik. So, it’s back to square 1. Wanna go for shopping but I can’t afford to walk for a long time. There are few things to grab for Adik before his arrival. Wanna stay in front of the lappy n do office work but I can’t afford to stay sit for a long time. Besides, Iman won’t allow me too.

Ape tgk2?

Owh, she’s soooo manja n clingy lately. Just want me to be in front of her 24/7 with uncountable hugs n kisses every day!!!!! Mcm gedix pon ade sbb she acted as if I've been away for sooooo longgggg pdhal it's the opposite.... But sometimes, I just feel like want to laugh it out, seeing her in action, imitating me or anybody in the house verbally or via in action. Such a darl~~ Her routine, wake up @ 9, mandi, susu, eat n play, sleep when tired. If I'm in shower, AyahChik will help to watch her n she ends up playing his lappy n watching the fishies... n there n then, she starts to mengade2 with AyahChik.

P/S: urm, rase nak mkn cake with lotsa icing on it… huhuhuh… let me mengidam while I can plssssss

7 comments:

adianiez AIDA said...

hai. menghitung hari ler ni. best nyer. take care ye. rehat, jgn tak rehat.

mama shazzy said...

yeay, che ah's back!!

owh, u dah @ ur parents'..no wonder iman's around 24/7..hehehe.i think she can sense someone's taking over her place...itu yg bermanja2 sakan tu..hehehe...

hafiz pun tak reda2 lg crankinessnyer..skang he even sleeps with me in my pantang room..he wont let me out of his sight ..he wud pimpin my tgn (cos he knows now dat i cant dukung him) to wherever he wants to go walaupun dlm umah je..

tp nak wat camner ..cobaan~~ layankan jelah..~ hehe..hopefully iman akan cepat adapt..ayahcik dia kena take over la pasni..hihi

im_an_ibu said...

aida,

not as best as u think... hehehe... but still, i need 2 cherish the moment...

shaz,
yeke? camnela iman nanti. sometimes i feel die tersgtla overreacting.. hahaha... sampai i told her not to exegerrate... kihkihkih....

JOELY said...

oh che ah...thanx for coming and visit me the other day...sian pulak gentleman tu kene duk kt luar psl anak aku menyusu...hihi..

ko xcite ko ade SPD, sbb aku pon ade...tu la psl ko tgk aku terlantar..mmg sgt susah nk berjln now..so be prepared lah che ah...but its going to heal...aku ms tgh pregnant tu...aku letak ice je..and ikot je pesan terapist tu..alhamdulillah OK...xsaket sgt...tp pas deliver...the pain...huhu..aku rs sanggup lagi harung labor pain psl once off je kan...yg ni..even today still rs sengal2 bila jln..tp once bila jln..OK...nk bgn dr duduk and start walking tu yg susah...mmg saket gila...rs mcm nk jatuh je bhgn bwh depan tu.....

eeja said...

che ah,

true! true! true! the best thing to do now is to cherish the moment & also to keep yourself busy (buat2 busy pon takpe ;hih)

btw, i cdgkan kat emy 13th dec will be the suitable duedate

hehe..comment shaz tu mmg mengingatkan zaman my confinement too; e.g afnan gi toilet xmo ngan tok bah & tokma, nak mama dia jugak yg basuh!
it's ok, later diorang akan suke ada adik~

im_an_ibu said...

joely, no hal. kitorg mmg kat traders pon mase tuh, very nearby. sib baik koi bgtau, kalo x, maybe melepas.

xtau plak u pon ade SPD. i hope i can stand the pain pasni... isaunyeeee....

im_an_ibu said...

eeja,
13th??? i'm hoping for my baby 2 come out on 13th tp mcm xmungkin jek... emy is oredi warded today!!!! anytime soon... hihihihi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin