Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Favorite Childhood Cartoon of all time~~~

Most of the nites, Mak will read us the bedtime stories from those books. N I flipped those books during day time. Well, when u were left alone at home with babysitter while ur elderly’s were off to school, ur daily activity is to imaginarily ‘go to school’ by bus (by sitting on the stairs), carry ur own bag, get down from the bus n go to classes, open ur books n ‘read’ all the content~~~ hahahaha… n I followed that show everytime its on air.

Recalling the day that we received a parcel sent by a Sesame Street’s van to our house. Mak n Abah ordered few Sesame Street books for us. Never know what Sesame Street was. All I know, it was one of the cartoon show in the TV. But eversince, my sisters n I start enjoying it. I love it n know all the characters.

It all stopped once I started to go to school.

But, I never erase them from my mind. Big Bird, Elmo, Ernie n Bert, Grover, Cookie Monster, Count, Grouch are among team. Yeah, I grew up with ‘em.

Happy 40th Birthday Sesame Street!!!




Wouldnt it be nice if I can turn Iman's playroom to be like this?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin