1. WAS YOUR SECOND PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Yess!! I planned to get pregnant when I suddenly miss the pregnancy moments. We used the Ovulation Calendar to track my cycle. N Alhamdulillah, our prayers and efforts were answered.
2. WHAT WAS YOUR SECOND CHOICE NAME FOR YOUR OPPOSITE GENDER NAME?
We planned in such that our baby will be a boy. I followed the advice on what need to be done in getting a boy. N Alhamdulillah, it is a boy. I believe it was our effort and our doa. Nevertheless, we called him adik at the early stage since we didn’t know his gender. But we call him Ilham straight away after knowing that he’s a boy. I already hav that name in mind n the name suits for both genders. Like Iman, there was no 2nd choice.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Me: Mixed feelings as well.
1. Very delighted, of course, this is what we hav been waiting for. 2. I was worried because Iman was still small n fully breastfeed n hate bottles. She was too dependant with breastfeeding n refuse to bottlefeed even with her nanny. Just imagine, her nanny had to spoonfeed her for every meal.
Papa: The most happiest man on earth, again. He grinned all the way. Especially after knowing that it’s a boy.
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
26 years old.
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
We were on our way to KL n I started feeling nausea, head aches n those related symptoms.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
I smsed my sister n called my mom.
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yerp, for shopping n name purposes.
8. DUE DATE?
25th December 2009
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yesss n tiring coz need to take care of Iman at the same time.
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Cant really recall. Hohohoh… nothing in particular
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
There was one period that I must hate a least one of my officemates. Dunno why but these peeps really irritate me for the entire week. Like on the 1st week, I hate guy A, then 2nd week, I hate guy B, later week, I hate guy C. I mean hate as in really2 hate, annoyed to the extend I start making facing when hearing their voices. Hohohoho…
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX?
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX ?
Yes, but I don’t mind at all if it’s still a girl.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
10 kg or so, I guess. I don’t bother. :P
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Nope. What for? I think my reason is similar to my previous tag.
16. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
1. I had a lung infection while the H1N1 disease became the IN thing. Alhamdulillah it was not H1N1. I think I got that when Papa got back from his business trip. He was unwell when he returned but he got better. Guess, the virus had jumped to me. I was hospitalized for a day n was on 1 week MC.
2. I was diagnosed with SPD. That resulted to several cramps on the lower part which I thought it was contractions. N I was hospitalized n were given 2 weeks MC. The baby liquid also reduced n Dr suspected that I was stress with my daily routine. It got better after the long MC. I had to wear support belt n rest a lot, not doing any house chores. N that’s when the argument of having a maid took place. Huhuhuh…
17. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Prince Court Medical Centre, Jalan Tun Razak, KL
18. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
Urm, I was admitted on the nite of 24th Dec, for induction but it didn’t work until the next day. So, I had another induction on 25th n the opening had progressed slowly.
19. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Papa of course. We were admitted together.
20. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Papa, my gynae, n several nurses.
21. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
22. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Pethiden, Epidural, Entonox
23. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
24. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
One day ofter his EDD, 26th December 2009. He was chubby n Papa was very happy.
25. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
26. HOW OLD IS YOUR SECOND BORN TODAY?
Adorably 11 months.
27. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?
DEFINITELY!!! I am now… wink2~~~~
I think it’s still not too late to welcome my cute-cheeky-adventourous lil’ boy. Welcome to the world, boy!!! Ibu loves u no matter what…
n u just need to get used to it, ok! ;p