Monday, July 4, 2011

Get Cleaned

Who am I to elaborate? At times, I read normal newspapers. I know they bluffed n they provoked. Plenty of it. At times, I watched news. I know they bluffed n they provoked. Plenty of it, too. But seldomly, I read abnormal newspapers, blogs, bulletins etc. (I know u know what I meant by abnormal.) So, I’m not the right person to talk much, perhaps to argue or condemn much.

But things are getting really fishy nowadays. U can clearly n easily detect the fishyness. N people are being manipulated excessively, exceptionally. Owh, don’t mention bout tax or else the rage will be greater.

“Yeah, we are so peaceful now.” How did u qualify or quantify it? Hav u?

Why cant u just let these people voice out their concern n listen what they hav in mind. These people come from various backgrounds, various levels but they’ve done their part n researches n studies. They come in peace too!!

Please, at once, put ur personal agenda aside. Think n be rational. If u did not do anything wrong, why bother to jump?

p/s: at least, ‘LIKE’ the link n u’ll know their sincere attention. Don’t bother to talk about democracy if u do not know what it exactly means. N ALL THE BEST, peeps!!!



Im_an_ibu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin