Thursday, September 15, 2011

I just love Eid song…

Only if it was on air b4 Eid. Now that I’m already back to work, listening those songs sgtla pull me down, recalling how fast the celebration ends, n recalling how fast Ramadhan ends too. Sedey. Huhuhu…

Our Eid was great, to my interpretation. Yes, we forgot to tag along our camera and several other things in our checklist. Brilliant. N I was like, ‘there goes my Eid’. But I was wrong. We just made do with what we have n it wasn’t so bad, nway.

I’m happy coz we managed to pay a visit to all of our grandparents’ relatives for the 1st time. Unlike previously, we’d surely missed a couple of ‘em. It was hectic, very hectic n we just need to allow that, once a year. Get-to-gather with our relatives was awesome, albeit Iffah was a bit cranky. I guess she was so shocked to suddenly meet lots of people whom hugged her, kissed her, holding her around, pinched her n making supposed-to-be-cute-faces at her but she was kinda confused on what-on-earth-are-these-people-trying-to-do n started to do her lungs’ exercise. Haha…

Hurm, we missed the trip to Linggi. I really wished that we’d joined. How I just love any trips to the kampong. Especially during Eid. Bota, Temoh, Linggi or Rembau. We’d just complete the 1st two. Hope can arrange for Linggi or Rembau trip nx yr.

What else?

We went to a studio for our Eid photoshoot!!!! Everything was just like being nicely arranged. Since Ramadhan, Papa had urged for studio photoshoots n I was like ‘ok2, will do it, will do it’. ;p

Been planning to do it with my family in Ipoh when everybody starts to gather b4 Eid but somehow, it didn’t happen as my sis was on her oncall. So, we made do with our internal photoshoots at Atuk’s n Opah’s home sweet home~~

Nhow, while in KL after getting jabs for Iffah, we planned to go for a photoshoots at any studio that’s willing to take our last minute request. After we left PCMC, we started googling n making phone calls. Called this studio in Shah Alam n they r willing to accommodate our request although the photographers were away. We were there for almost 1 hr, n most of the time chasing the kids n getting hard times to put ‘em together n making sure all of ‘em saying ‘cheese’ at the same time. But the photographer went on n on shooting out without fail. N voilaaaaa~~~~












I just love the masterpiece. Thanx LemonadeWorks Photography!!! Candid works better I guess.

Life is much better with technologies, 3G, wifi, etc. We can make appointments n arrangements in a blink of an eye. Owh, owh… now that everytime I wanna cook, I often google for recipes, I did that while in Ipoh too. We even bring our laptop in the kitchen n start googling for recipes. Guess what, Papa made his 1st bingka ubi n it was sedap. N Opah got influenced too n she wants to try daging dendeng. We googled for the recipes n Wan Chik cooked daging dendeng. Kewl. Segalanya hanya di hujung jari. N when there’s a will, there’s a way :)

Hurm, what’s up with that? Well, I’m just trying to relate how easy to get things done with internet. Geddit? Geddit? Mind my jumbledup-ness. Hihi…


3 comments:

schazzy said...

the piccies are beautifullllll!!!! i shud get myself photographed for this pregnancy. i dont really have any piccas of me while i'm pregnant..always been camera shy anyway..hehehehe...but the Lemonade guys did fantastic job!!! harus ad satu poster besar kt umah ni che ah..all of them can be turned to postersss!!

raya was great isnt it..?? i didnt get to go to that many houses ..driver2 byk yg demam..hehehe...

and yes, we did that too..googling for recipes in the kitchen!!..hahaha..masak simple pun google jugak kadang2 sbb selalu terlupa satu dua bahan..

u still in Labuan? hows soto manikar, masih sedap??

E`n1x said...

chomel!

im_an_ibu said...

Shaz! Lambat i reply. Im in kertih now. Haha. Hey, u shud go for photoshoots. Xyah malu2. Just imagine mcm amik gamba kawen. Hehe.

Lilly, thanx!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin