Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A session for Iffah




Entry for me, Ibu?

1. WAS YOUR THIRD PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Nope!! We planned to gap a lil’ bit but dpt rezeki awal. So, we accepted it, open-heartedly

2. WHAT WAS YOUR THIRD CHOICE NAME FOR YOUR OPPOSITE GENDER NAME?
We took longer time to decide when we know it’s a girl. I have several boy names but girls name. I like Inas but its meaning is not so convincing. So, Papa decided for Iffah after she was delivered.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Mixed feelings as we didn’t expect that I’ll get pregnant that soon, knowing that I was still breastfeeding Ilham.

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
27 years old.

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
My 6th sense, I guess. So, we did the test next morning just to confirm.

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Urm, cant really remember who.

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yerp, for shopping n name purposes.

8. DUE DATE?
9th March 2011

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yesss n that’s when Papa urged to hire a maid to ease my job n to prevent SPD

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Cant really recall. Hohohoh… nothing in particular

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
I guess I was a nice preggy mom during this pregnancy. Hohohoho…

12. WHAT WAS YOUR SECOND CHILD’S SEX?
Boy.

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX ?
Nope

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
10 -12 kg or so, I guess. I don’t bother. :P

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Nope. What for? I think my reason is similar to my previous tag.

16. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Alhamdulillah, there was no complication.

17. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Prince Court Medical Centre, Jalan Tun Razak, KL

18. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
Urm, I was admitted on the nite of 4th March, for induction but it didn’t happen coz I was already 4cm dilated. So, I had the induction on 5th March n the opening had progressed very well n was in labor for almost 5 hours.

19. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Papa of course. We were admitted together, again. Hehehe…

20. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Papa, my gynae, n several nurses.

21. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural

22. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Entonox after the delivery

23. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
3.5 kg.

24. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
Five days before her EDD, 5th March 2011.

25. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Nur Iffah Sumayyah

26. HOW OLD IS YOUR THIRD BORN TODAY?
Adorably 1 YO!

27. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?
DEFINITELY!!! I am now, again… wink2~~~~
But, I’m not sure whether this is the last 1 or more to come. I’ll just go with flow… :)))


Saya Si Manja Papa



Saya manja ngan atuk (when Fahim n Arif r around so that they got jealous of me) weeeee~~~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

eeja said...

So cheeky, so chubby..rasa nak cubit2 pipi iffah, geram.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin