Wednesday, November 14, 2012

As Ilmi turns 3MO

I realized that there's no word can describe how she'd changed me, daily. Having her is such a blessing that gave me the courage to stay focus n prioritized, after 7 yrs of serving others. Hence, this is where I am now n pursuing the journey that I'd chosen. Im still struggling, very hard. There r times where I run, there r times where I jump, there r times where I walk, there r times where I feel weak inside n outside that I almost breakdown n I'd just started. There's a long way to go. Gosh, it's never easy to do this 24-7. Never easy. My du'a is for Allah to give me the strength, mentally, physically n spiritually so that I can achieve my vision. Amin.

Thank you Ilmi for coming into our lives. Thank you Allah :)


Owh, @ 3 MO, she loves to chat when she awakes n she loves to suck her fist when she sleeps. @ 3 MO, the elder 3 had developed stronger love n family bond. Alhamdulillah.

Just so u know, the purple thing at her wrist is actually a gift from Kak Iman. Well, its just a getah rambut turned into a bracelet as insisted by Kak Iman. Let's just wear it ok dik? Later u'll learn how to say thank you just like ur elder siblings, insyaAllah :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin